Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaned my solar panels with pure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

Gave my panels a good clean yesterday and was wondering if it makes a big difference. Today the solar meter was adding quicker than I have seen it and thought it was broke, so I watched it and it was still adding power. I now understand why solar farms want their panels cleaned every 3 months and must be to remove the dust that builds up. I will keep an eye on my meter and give an update in future. Might even clean them every month in the summer now.

Gave my panels a good clean yesterday and was wondering if it makes a big difference. Today the solar meter was adding quicker than I have seen it and thought it was broke, so I watched it and it was still adding power. I now understand why solar farms want their panels cleaned every 3 months and must be to remove the dust that builds up. I will keep an eye on my meter and give an update in future. Might even clean them every month in the summer now.
Don't you write this post every year ?

Latest Posts

Back