Cleaning In A Retail Park

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Sep 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I got a job to clean discount uk in a retail park its near b and q and matalan and boots etc....

but its opening this friday so the manager wants me to clean them on thursday.... in the evening... but i said the glass etc was just £12.00 but ill do it for £18.00 including all signage :)

I cant clean the sign in the evening as it will be very busy.... so im planning on just doing the doors the doors/glass on thursday and charging him 12 pound and ill let him know about the signs will be next time.. he wasnt to bothered about the signs to be honet but ill explain to him he wnted it in the evening but il lsay to him il lcall around early hours next time etc

and then the clean after that which will be in 2 weeks... ill put him in to my early schedule from 6am... and then start doing the sign from then so theirs no pedestrians or anything :)

on the same day i got a lot more jobs to do early aswell so it shouldnt be to bad :)

what do u all reckon ?

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

just do sign when everyone gone home

3. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Sounds good mate :)

4. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

How are you gonna do internall at 6am

5. harunh

harunh Legend

shop opens at 7am....

im goign to turn ur at like half 6 and do the signs then the outside... by the time im done the shop doors will be open :)

6. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

Happy dayz i didnt think they would open till 9

7. harunh

harunh Legend

he said to me 7am :S but i think he may be on about this week :S or something ill just clarify it when i go tomorrow evening :) :p

Advertisement