Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Evening all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECS Windows

Bit of a hello and thanks at the same time. Quit my job on Fri and the leaflets are arriving Tues. About to put boots to ground, so appreciate the amount of knowledge & advice spread across this site that got me this far.

Cheers,

Jon.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Good on you. hopefully that motivation knowing this is your only source of income *I assumed that..will keep you moving forward mate.

Best of luck! keep us posted

Good Luck. Don't give up, there's plenty of work out there, but you have to work at getting it, it sometimes takes a little time.

Don't wait until the flyers get here, go out today. Knock doors like a man possessed, more people in on a Sunday so don't hesitate, get out there!!

Welcome! And I do agree with Clisty1989 - go out there today! I think this time of the year is perfect to get customers as everyone wants clean windows for Christmas (my phone keeps ringing all day since week ago). Probably most of them will only be one off cleans, but that will put some money in your pocket today give you a good practice and will keep your spirits high! Best of luck!

I agree with the above mate, I'm just starting out too and have found 38 customers in the last fortnight ish just through knocking doors....may have spent a total of 8 hours stomping the streets in total though so well worth doing /emoticons/smile.png

If you have no customers or just a few today is a perfect day to get out and get some there should be lots of work to pick up even if some of it is one off Christmas at least it's loads of cash before Christmas and you will probably find some regular basis work good luck.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

@ECS Windows wouldn't dream of it. Look at it this way,your window cleaning insurance won't cover you at all for any damages or whatever.

Faulty lights or if you break anything..Yeah that's coming out your pocket.

Why not promote Xmas interior window cleans to current customers?

Interior cleans - massive demand at the moment! And it doubles up my earnings as no need to move van around to earn those extra 20€. Love it! +free coffee and cupcakes in every house and chatty housewifes makes my routine much more enjoyable! :thumbsup:

@ECS Windows mines is still evolving too and I've started early spring. Nothing good stands still.

If you have free time then I'd probably discount the interior side,when your full I'd hit it for the same as the outside. I personally refuse insides now,but it's a personal choice for everyone on here.

Card them all with the offer then chap them all a day or two later?current customers that is. Mention your pvg/disclosure check on this card/flier if you have one.

Mention gutter cleans,whatever else you offer..this may set you up well for Jan add ons too mate

Bang the doors.

'Hello luv, see your windows need cleaning shall we add you to the round?'

That's the most important line. 'Shall we add you to the round?'

Don't ask don't get.

I know so many windys that choke.

Knock knock 'Oh er hello, were cleaning windows on your area, do you need a window cleaner?'

Too weak too vauge! Of course they NEED a bloody window cleaner they got dirty windows.

The fact they need one is established as you've knocked their door. Only questuon left is 'Shall we add you to our round?'

Right, now I've taught you all I know :rofl::rofl: go knock some doors! :thumbsup:

@ECS Windows you'll be surprised how much work you'll pick up before Xmas doing what green says

Check your right move sold property list for local recently sold..get out to those houses my son!

Also have u a business page?fb I mean. Hit those buy and sell sites with offers.

This time next year you'll be full! If ya want to be. Good luck buddy keep us posted

Latest Posts

Back