Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Coa one of them days to day!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think dragging my 6'2" 15 stone carcass up and down ladders is enough

always been big built ..lol

I was in first gear nearly all of today. I really dont think I am as productive on hot summer days compared to cooler spring and autumn days. I had a long day today...didnt finish until 6, but didnt get half as many houses done as I had wanted. I was almost embarressed with myself.

Mind you, the fact that I was breaking up today for a week in majorca might account for some of my slowness today.

Mrtaytay

Where you off to??

Nothing beats the homebrew but you'll have to muddle on

Drinking some rhubarb wine about 12 weeks old...mmmmmmmm hic mmmmm

happy holiday mr taytay you lucky sod....dont worry we wont talk about you whilst your gone...honest.....i really really need time off ..../emoticons/biggrin.png

it was too efin hot today takin the pe e....and i keep losing things...:gush:lost me glasses...lost me hedge trimmers..got them back...now....i lost big norris...my 18 inch blade...really pe ed off...think he got left on my car...but strange the applicator didnt....its the heat...

and his lordship over the road has nicely backed his merc into the wifes peugeot 106 ...hmmm

more work for me....

[quote name="Smurf' date=' post: 178579, memberin 4889oy your holiday @mrtaytay :thumbsup:[/quote]

Cheers smurf....only just finished In the allotment and garden....and we are travelling to the airport at three in the morning.

will try not to worry about all the customers that i havent got round to doing!

Hi cnc ..thought you'd gone awol

Just been quoting and canvassing today ..problem is I need to do the work tomorrow

Gonna be a touch cooler tomorrow

Got new roof bars , ladder clamps, and ladders rurning up tomorrow. And tons of work to do once it all arrives..different couriers as well so could.be a wait

3 cans of polish beer 7% and a bottle of homebrew rhubarb wine already..may be interesting tomorrow:rolleyes:

I don't worry about padding

Clamps on front , ratchet strap across back..going nowhere

hey me likes 7 per cent...wow...i dont drink below 4 per cent...as a rule...i actually wasted work time today to pop into tescos to buy a load of beer...blood y wife not getting it in fast enough,..

er come dave ...or mr taytay....is speckled hen okay...its 5 per centish..

happy holiday mr taytay you lucky sod....dont worry we wont talk about you whilst your gone...honest.....i really really need time off ..../emoticons/biggrin.png
it was too efin hot today takin the pehope e....and i keep losing things...:gush:lost me glasses...lost me hedge trimmers..got them back...now....i lost big norris...my 18 inch blade...really pe ed off...think he got left on my car...but strange the applicator didnt....its the heat...

and his lordship over the road has nicely backed his merc into the wifes peugeot 106 ...hmmm

more work for me....

cheers cnc. I will be having my traditional airport breakfast pint at about 6 this morning....then wine on the plane!.

the tablets coming on holiday so i may well be checking on you lot as i sup my pint of erdinger by the pool!.

Hope you find all your stuff.

If I see any nice totty by the pool, I may take a subtle photo and post

it on here.....just to cheer you up.

Back