Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The guilt of fred the windowcleaner...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats so true smurfy....i canna help but rush like a fool i mean fred cant....i think its cause i want to get back to my chair...two jobs to go and im there...but ...not happy with the forecast tomorrow....i want friday off as its my mums birthday...

im alright with a couple of beers in me to slow me down...so jobs at home are usually okay...i think after eight attempts i have finally stopped the leak on the daughters radiator:rolleyes: frank the plumber coming soon...

and my hall window and one in the garage conversion maybe upside down but they still work fine...and okay you can lift the extension door off as that didnt go on right but nobody knows that...okay ...jack of all trades....master of none...

oh fred had a good day today.....almost....i have two crappy jobs that i wonder why i do but i still do em...the first one the son was out so okay....fred pretended not to hear the guy shout if you knock at no 47 you may get a new customer....naff off till next time...then i ...er fred went to maccy d and decided he could just make it before the school rush arrived ...he did ...but it was close...he ordered a chicken wrap because they were a pound cheaper today than the sweet chilli chicken he really wanted...but every pound counts...he then looked at the first peice of chicken and decided it wasnt cooked enough but he ate it anyway cause he will get a letter off to maccy d if he is ill...fred survived...well so far..

when fred went out this morning he nipped over and wfped the front of one neighbours but was annoyed as the others he does were in....so at dinner time ....he nipped home and found them out....out comes banana and off he went...

fred was a bit annoyed in fact...you dont want to know what was in freds mind as ze mad greek woman came out to talk in her gibberish greek about another neighbour who she has fallen out with...fred just carried on with his wfp and ran round the back saying truthfully sorry but he couldnt turn the water off...

now yesterday fred nipped over to check his lordships opposite windows and saw a mark somebody had tried to rub off...fred removed it with his microfibre hanky but was dismayed to notice rain marks all over the windows....anyway fred was pleased to see the night time pure water rain had shifted them and the windows looked fine so one less job to do....

anyway fred got stuck into his neighbours she doesnt like the wfp as the last windy wasnt very good at it...she doesnt know fred sneakily does it wfp ...ssssshhhhh

neither does the new job fred got last time as she arrived just as he finished to pay him...timing was great today....but then fred had to nip over and just clean the sills on his lordships house as he was a funny bugger for checking the sills and out pops ze mad greek woman...poor fred caught again...

still all done and....nothing broke...good day for fred for a change...well okay ...the car aerial got broke but ...its always in the way...

Why the frig do you insist on ducking and diving all day long Fred? Just clean em and move on to the next job.

I've made my mind up, I'm calling Lee Burbidge :laugh:

fred doesnt really want to chat to peoples but peoples like to chat to fred....even mad greek peoples..windowcleaning would be so much easier with no one in....especially the milfs...as fred is easily distracted...

Latest Posts

Back