Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My window cleaning /softwashing tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi.  How much chemical/water do you need for softwashing a house?

I was thinking of using a back pack and putting the water/chemical into 25L water barrels. 

Is this possible? 

Thanks for your suggestions et  cetera 

Looks ace mate. So tempted by scargills tank for my new van. Just the timescale i think it would take is putting me off.

Grippa are £700 dearer but can do it quickly 

Hi.  How much chemical/water do you need for softwashing a house?

I was thinking of using a back pack and putting the water/chemical into 25L water barrels. 

Is this possible? 

Thanks for your suggestions et  cetera 

I have done lots of houses using back packs and that is fine, doing it my way is just the next stage up 

Thanks Mark for getting back to me.  I will use my back pack then initially then.  Someone said it would damage the seals

Is this correct?

Also how much chemical do I need for an average size house and can you recommend any products

Thanks in advance 

Thanks Mark for getting back to me.  I will use my back pack then initially then.  Someone said it would damage the seals

Is this correct?

Also how much chemical do I need for an average size house and can you recommend any products

Thanks in advance 

It will damage the seal but back pack pumps are only around £10 so no problem if you got to replace it every few months or get one with vitron seals then you don't need to worry  , chemicals are down to you in which way you are going to go hypo or biocide I would read up on the subject a bit before you start spraying chemical's all over the place it can be very dangerous 

Back