Commercial Car Garage Cleaning Quote

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Utchin, Nov 5, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Utchin

Utchin Guest

Hi there,

I am starting up a new business in pressure washing and wanted some advice on quoting for a enquiry I have had, this is my first job so I need some advice:

A commercial car garage need their floor cleaned. Its a hard tiled floor with cement grout. The area roughly is 250m2. The tiles are brushed daily and kept to a clean standard however in some area's there will be oil spills and general grease on them. Area will be free of obstacles before hand. I will be using a 250bar (3400psi, 15LPM, petrol) pressure washing machine, with 21" rotary cleaner and suction Vac attached to clean the area. We will require 2 members of staff. Water is provided.

----------

I have been advised of a eco friendly chemical, OWS-200 by spillaway, however I cant seem to find any retailers of this in the UK. So I have looked at something like UBIK 2000.

I was going to split the quote up into three sections as follows:-
    1) Chemical cost - with UBIK2000 I would say the floor is heavy dirt and would apply a 1:10 application. What is the best way to calculate this cost of this for the customer? I am going to buy 2/3 5L packs of this for future jobs as well however what kind of mark-up do I put on the chemical, if any.

2) Application of chemical - What is the best way to apply the chosen chemical? Would it be in a hand sprayer and then a light scrub with a brush to help it settle in? If so, this is manual labour and what kind of pricing should be used.

3) Deep clean - all area's to receive pressure washing with suction. Cost of this?

I have planned the quote and see attached screenshot for the pricing. I have no idea if this is above or below what it should be. I am not too worried if it is/isn’t as long as I know what the typical pricing for a job like this would be.

Appreciate any help and advice you can give me.
    IMG_0205.JPG

Attached Files:

Advertisement
Advertisement