Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Compeition For Best Sign Written Van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

we got one for best setup /emoticons/tongue.png now lets have 1 for best signwritten van ? /emoticons/wink.png

That would only include the people who have signwritten vans. Bit unfair on the rest of us & a lot of tradys use cars.
That's true! Not every one has signs or if they do it could be the squeege one from vistaprint!

A comp has to be for everybody not just a chosen few. How about one for the best looking Astra van. I've got one & pretty sure no one else has so I win. Hey RC how do you know what's on my van lol.

A comp has to be for everybody not just a chosen few. How about one for the best looking Astra van. I've got one & pretty sure no one else has so I win. Hey RC how do you know what's on my van lol.
been stalking you! lol making sure you working all safe, undercover hse officer! lol

Hope you all know, that having a sign written van can increase your insurance premiums......and if not declared.....when involved in an accident etc, the Insurance Company can reject any claims, making your insurance void!

This happened to someone in the car valeting/detailing trade, who had his van sign written sometime after he took out the policy, and didn't realise he had to inform his Insurance Company that his van had been sign-written.

Needless to say, 'Sh!te Happens' and he was involed in an accident.

Sign-writing not declared = insurance null & void = no pay-out.

I'm not sure if the Police were informed or got involved in this claim......can't remember now

Just thought I'd mention it.

Personally I think theres enough comps to be going on with at the mo but then I don't have a sign written van /emoticons/smile.png

belfast ? come on mate

the competition u got is a best trad setup and wfp setup

so how can u say t his includes can signage ?

why dont u just create a seperate competition of just sign writing competition ? simple mate come on sort it out plz x

Well i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm keen to see a pic of of H's van.!

Just post some pictures already H /emoticons/biggrin.png :rolleyes: :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png :angry: B) /emoticons/ph34r.png :wub: xxxxxxx

Back