Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Concept2O Wfp Systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for your all your replys guys!

Ended up going for a fully kitted van system built to my needs from PURE FREEDOM

extremely happy with the service and professionalism they put into what I required

Well thought through with the design and the crash system has boosted my work dramatically with big commercial contracts as health and safety is a hot topic nower days

Would definitely recommend pure freedom and the prices are very reasonable compared to some suppliers are selling to say the least!

Depends who you speak to, i had a bad experience with pure freedom to be ohnest,

Ey have a shop on ebay selling stuff, i called up and explained ide seen the ebay shop. I said everything that was same as on the listing, plus a split relay battery, cones and x2 hose and reels.

The quote he said was like £1500 MORE than the ebay listing, i asked shat the crack was and he said ohh well your getting the cones and extras with it...i was like no ta had a miles better quote

Nothing major then, I personally haven't heard any bad reviews of the systems they build so I hope I'll have many years of service out of it

Nothing major then, I personally haven't heard any bad reviews of the systems they build so I hope I'll have many years of service out of it

Back