Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Of course you can earn more cleaning connys if you price more. If you're earning less doing conny then you must be pricing them less than your hourly window rate. In which case why are you quoting so low.

I'm not planning on doing it for free lol. I'll charge him and if it's going to cost a lot, I'll tell him and he can decide if he wants me to do it or not.
The fact is he has asked me to find out if there's anything I can do, and I'm happy to do that, hence why I asked the question here. If it's not possible within a sensible price then at least he'll know that I'm the sort that will try to help and will happily keep me on to do the rest of the house on a regular basis.

Maybe I'm also lucky with my main customer base but I have plenty of customers who will help me out... one old lady occupies my little one while I work on her street, some let me have free access to their outside taps, whether or not I'm doing their house that day, one insists on giving me lunch while I'm there, two different customers give me half a dozen fresh eggs from their hens almost every time and one gave me a full Brio train set for my little boys birthday. My customers are fab, why wouldn't I try to find out if there's a solution?
What a lovely answer. There's something about reciprocating kindness. Both parties win.

My Dad used to say - it isn't always about the money.

Have you tried a little bit of white spirit (freely available at hardware shops) or 'Carplan' paint thinners (motor factors) @Beccy?

Back