Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Constructer brush & reach it poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Has anyone tried one was looking at them last night to be fair they look good !! £300 for a brush seems steep but you can replace the bristles so maby a investment kinda thing I like the look of the pads that attach bronz wool magic spung etc !!

Be careful as I believe they are designed for US market and they generally run off mains water pressure through a RO. So they use a higher flow rate than we might in the UK using a van mounted tank. I think they need quite a high flow rate to work best. That said I have never used one just watched a few vids on them - think Ashley Mackintosh on youtube tried one - might be worth a look?

lee,mate stay well away from them, i've not used one but perry is the biggest conman in this trade,ask him about the computers he sold to schools!, he copies ideas and then sells them, the said brush was an idea from jim thompson (sadly passed away now) it was never perry's, it sounds great in principle but, if it worked don't you think you would have seen loads of these brushes being sold?.
there is no copyright on this idea so its fair game to the suppliers, and yet you can only buy the aussie one. even the aussies stay well away from him.

lee,mate stay well away from them, i've not used one but perry is the biggest conman in this trade,ask him about the computers he sold to schools!, he copies ideas and then sells them, the said brush was an idea from jim thompson (sadly passed away now) it was never perry's, it sounds great in principle but, if it worked don't you think you would have seen loads of these brushes being sold?.
there is no copyright on this idea so its fair game to the suppliers, and yet you can only buy the aussie one. even the aussies stay well away from him.
What's his real name? It isn't Perry Tait.

Money taken, but computers never delivered.

Should change his name to Perry tit ?
Nobody got their payments for non delivered computers they bought refunded. The business collapsed and a destitute Perry somehow managed to find the capital to invest in another business.

What's Perrys real name? Michael Maait?

Unfortunately for him he has too much history to ever become a force in window cleaning in the UK. He has a better representation in the States. I'm not sure how successful he is in Oz or NZ tbh. He has a few faithful followers, and he has a couple of borrowed good ideas, but overall, his prices for what he delivers are way out of line to what us plebs see as good economic value.

He's first and foremost a showman.

Nobody got their payments for non delivered computers they bought refunded. The business collapsed and a destitute Perry somehow managed to find the capital to invest in another business.

What's Perrys real name? Michael Maait?

Unfortunately for him he has too much history to ever become a force in window cleaning in the UK. He has a better representation in the States. I'm not sure how successful he is in Oz or NZ tbh. He has a few faithful followers, and he has a couple of borrowed good ideas, but overall, his prices for what he delivers are way out of line to what us plebs see as good economic value.

He's first and foremost a showman.
he is a showman spruce, and very good at it you nearly get taken it if you watch his videos etc, but his ideas are mostly pinched from others and re-worked.
there was a bit of an advertising campaign in the uk for reach-it a few years ago, gullable ones bought the poles whilst the influencers i guess got free ones or vastly reduced price for the poles, the poles were rubbish, overweight, over priced and very bendy/not insulated on the base section.
the uk has the most vibrant market for wfp sales compared to europe and the states, aus and nz too and, we just didn't want his products back then it was all over the forums when chris aka wagga first got one some bought into the dream only to have found that they had wasted a lot of money on a pole that was just no good at all compared to what we had here in the uk at that time our products were far better that what perry could offer.

Back