Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Controller Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm looking at upgrading my controllers to the V16 version. Can anyone tell me the difference between the charging version and the non charging version? My batteries are charged using a B2B charger connected directly to the main battery so I assume I don't need the charging version. Before anyone says it, I did search and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm looking at upgrading my controllers to the V16 version. Can anyone tell me the difference between the charging version and the non charging version? My batteries are charged using a B2B charger connected directly to the main battery so I assume I don't need the charging version. Before anyone says it, I did search and couldn't find what I was looking for.
You will just need the ordinary (basic) one without the charging facility.

Just get the standard V16. Incredible controller and it does help retain battery life and run the pump better

4 weeks to the end of the financial year spend spend spend ???
Haha, oddly enough we'll be rolling some profit over. I'm in negotiations to purchase the lease van. I can't do that until at least April 1st because I had a refund on my first VAT return. I've been warned not to get a refund on the second one, purchasing the van now would mean I would ?‍♂️
Just get the standard V16. Incredible controller and it does help retain battery life and run the pump better
I've got the V16 on the second van because the system is newer. If nothing else having the on off button makes such a difference.

As Spruce comments as you have a B2B charging system in the van already a V16B is the way to go.

There would be no benefit in having a charging controller as it would duplicate what you already have

Cheers

Back