Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Detailing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep i do not like throwing stuff away...the outsides full of stuff that may have another use....the wifey was caught throwing out an unopened packet of shower curtain rings....as you dont really need another set....and i said i will find a use....guess what keeps my new wfp pipework nice and tidy now..

and thats why i am still thirty years married still trying to get my moneys worth outa the wife...and failing...mind you bacon butty time at the weekend..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Rugby.....presumably you have to use more water on blazing hot days like today.
yes, you have to work accordingly, but then you do which ever way you work. Actually, on really, really hot days, I blade off using the wash pad and another squeegee, that way when you wash and wipe at the same time.

Yea, sorry Rugby, I wasn't referring to your video, I was replying to the general thread about detailing and the level required. I think I decided to add my post after re-reading page one and my post just fell under yours. Your video shows a different technique altogether and is very useful. By the way, noticing the wolf in your name....are you a Wolves fan ?
Wolf is connected to where I come from, and I'm afraid I don't like footie.

Mart.

defo new scrim totole pants they r i use blue microfiber frm wilko no lintles an no water marks left scrim needs to b washed on very hot wash at least 5/6 times b for they wrk proply add white vinager to help sofen them up
Never tryed the vinegar tench

Tumble drying them fluffs them up, which leaves fluff when detailing I find. Air dryed scrim is rougher and less likely to leave leave fluff in my experience.
Weather permitting dry on washing line

But most of the time radiators rapped over kitchen chairs and table

Wife goes mentor with scrims all over the plc

I know what you mean /emoticons/biggrin.png

Weather permitting dry on washing lineBut most of the time radiators rapped over kitchen chairs and table

Wife goes mentor with scrims all over the plc

hey tuffers thats another good idea.... a scrim tea shirt....and of course if you get stuck you can always take your shirt of to polish of a window:thumbsup:

hey tuffers thats another good idea.... a scrim tea shirt....and of course if you get stuck you can always take your shirt of to polish of a window:thumbsup:
And get a leopard skin tan to boot /emoticons/smile.png

Back