DI vessel won't fill up???

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Greener, Jun 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Greener

Greener Well-Known Member

Hi All on have a 450gpd RO with a 1ltr DI vessel, yes I know it's small but it suits my needs perfectly LOL. I've been working with it for 18 months now and ive noticed that all of a sudden the Di vessel isn't filling up all the way and holding the water anymore and when I turn the fill function off what little water is in the vessel drains out into the tank????? Any ideas chaps?????

Greener

Advertisement
  2. Greener

Greener

Attached Files:

3. drae

drae Newcomer

Similar thing happened with mine few weeks back all I did was opened it up and topped it up with pure seemed to do the trick mate

4. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

Check there is no blocks prior to the di

5. Greener

Think I may have worked it out :thumbs: when I checked the container holding the di beads it was a little bit empty even though I'd filled it to the brim when I replaced it a few weeks ago? I re filled it up to the top again and filled it back up with water and now the level seems to be staying at the top of the vessel. I suppose over time the di beads compact leaving the gap between the beads and the lid of the container hence possibly leaving an air block??????

Advertisement