Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Ok then yet again today aworka has decided to lose a complete round of customers !!!!!

This is getting very very very very annoying now !!!!!

Seriously considering dumping this now this is maybe the 3rd time it has happened .

Hey Arc

Are you saying one of your employees has lost the list or the actual clients?

Not good either way :angry:

Hey Arc

Are you saying one of your employees has lost the list or the actual clients?

Not good either way :angry:
Lol Deno aworka is a cloud based round management system that you access from a phone , laptop etc

It keeps losing customers and tonight it has lost a complete round ffs !!!

aworka.......a worker :lol: .

If a worker did this to you, you'd get rid of him wouldn't you......so get rid of aworka /emoticons/tongue.png .

Lol Deno aworka is a cloud based round management system that you access from a phone , laptop etc

It keeps losing customers and tonight it has lost a complete round ffs !!!
Oh dear, now i understand,lol
Yes indeed that would drive me insane, i personally keep an old school 8x6 hand written card system

and it has never let me down, but just recently i started to think what if there was a fire or i lost a number of my cards, i need a back up system.

so i have decided to get my client base onto a basic spreadsheet and also keep on a portable harddrive.

Anyway good luck Arc, i hope you get it all sorted..

this isnt good at all, you should be able to trust the people you pay to do that job...honestly guys soon as we've released our somftware in new year giv us a try...

by the way... anyone got any names they would call this kind of software?wer abit stuck...

I will give you a good name as long as I get to use it for life free :rolleyes: plus 50% of the net profit /emoticons/biggrin.png

call it erm....

window cleaner notebook

window cleaner manager

window cleaning manager

window cleaning planner

etc

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that we also make mobile field service management software, and are getting quite a bit of attention for what we've created. You can check us out at www.getjobber.com, and get in touch for a free live demo with us.

By the sounds of what you've been dealing with, you won't be disappointed.

Questions? Feel free to get in touch, or post here and I'll do my best to check back and provide answers.

Cheers,

Sam Pillar

Co-Founder & CEO, Jobber

[email protected] | www.getjobber.com | 1-877-436-2822

Pen & paper. Never fails. Can't crash. Use 2 books so if lose one its all in the other one. Perfect. Oh & a diary. Do custies one day then move them on 6 weeks into diary. 1 address book. I book with headings of areas where you work & each day enter people who owe you under there area heading. Takes 10 mins a night & so simple. Sod all that paying for something that is so easy to do.

Pen & paper. Never fails. Can't crash. Use 2 books so if lose one its all in the other one. Perfect. Oh & a diary. Do custies one day then move them on 6 weeks into diary. 1 address book. I book with headings of areas where you work & each day enter people who owe you under there area heading. Takes 10 mins a night & so simple. Sod all that paying for something that is so easy to do.
Absolutely mate, we've been through this before. I really can't be doing with apps / programmes to run my round. Good old pen & paper you can see it all at a glance and change in an instant. /emoticons/smile.png

Back