Do U Want More Work

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Super Clear Windows, Jul 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Super Clear Windows

do u need/want more work? I have a team of experienced canvassers at my disposal! We have worked all over the country gaining extremely good priced work for many many window cleaners. We are based in Essex but are willing to travel anywhere in England.

Our rate is extremely fair. It is twice the value of the work eg- £10 job will b £20. All new customers we get every new customer to sign up to a minimum of 3 cleans before they can cancel!!

Fuel costs and b and b costs will be down to you but we will canvass any areas you ask us to. So if you are looking for £250 worth of work or £5000 worth comment here leaving your name and number and we will get back to you

Thanks
    Rick

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Have you got a business name?

3. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Bit more information would be good, I'd like to know how much you charge and how it equates?

4. harunh

harunh Legend

More info please mate... show us a few packages that you offer

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

6. Super Clear Windows

rates are twice the value of the monthly work, eg a £10 house would cost u £20 plus fuel for the team to get to your choosen area. If u are far away enough that we cant travel home you would also have to pay for bed and breakfast (2 canvassers to a room)

we dont really do packages u say how much work u want and we get it

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Seems very expensive... i could just hire someone fown my area and pay them much cheaper lol

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i wouldnt pay that your right harun get someone local for a quarter of that price

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Twice the price is very fair, is better than buying a round for 3/4+ times the amount per month...

You can get your mate to go canvassing, but they have no clue about pricing work or window cleaning..

I just canvass myself :)

10. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

How do we know he is genuine?

Advertisement