Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worcester Round For Sale, Your Thoughts Please!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

j2263locks

Hi All,

Just found this site and thing it has some excellent info/tips on here!

I'd very much like your feedback on this round I've seen for sale on Ebay, is it too good to be true?

I know you guys' go on about door knocking in order to build up rounds, but that not for me at this stage anyway as I need something up and running,build my skills up and pickup customers as I clean.

Enough blah blah blah, here's the round:

Window cleaning round for sale in the Worcester area, established 10 yrs.50/50 split trad/wfp, but would be up to new cleaner as too how they are cleaned.Earning between £500/600 per wk, Monday to Friday,£2 - 2.4k per month.House prics starting at around £7 for the average house, 80% domestic/20% commercial.

I'm looking for x4 the monthly earnings, which is the going rate,so I've been told but open to sensible offers.Will be happy to take you round and introduce you to as many customers as I can and show you the work.Letters of the change over will also be given out once deposit is made.

This is a great opportunity to start your own business or expand an old one.

I may consider selling it in 2 half's if that would help.

So there you have it.Good started round or possibly scam ???? /emoticons/ph34r.png :ph34r:

For me if someone was selling it for x2 it's near enough giving it away and I'd be thinking why thy selling it tht cheap

that mean if i get this contract next week, sell the business i could buy a 2012 Bentley Continental Gtc 6.0 W12 SUPERSPORTS 2DR AUTO and still have change!

now theres a thought!

it is, local council one. there are only 3 companys that are allowed to go for it every 2 yrs, so got everything crossed, hope to find out by end of next week!

I would say between 3-4 x is the going rate you would need to look at the work and see if the jobs are well priced to see if it is worth it

Been on course all day mate, not been on lol.

Well was on first thing but was half asleep lol, talking of which it's naptime toodaloo.

Going rate where I am is 3 times the amount, Ive seen some sell for 4 but rarely happens.

How long does it take you to finish eacxh week? 5 days?

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback so far and the link.I might see if I can buy a grands worth of work to get me going and then meet up and see if I can get a tour of the work.Unfortunately,I wouldn't have a clue when it comes to pricing - that's another problem to consider!

Please keep the feedback coming, can only help newbies if nothing else.

no problem, if you ever need to know about how to price up, post on here and members will give you an idea on what prices they charge for a house, you will soom pick it up!

if its been established for 10 years then 4x isnt too high. i wouldnt want to let a customer id had for 10yrs go for less

I bought my very first bit of work 5 years ago, cul de sac of approx 15 houses and it paid £80 odds every 2 weeks, it was from a mate of a mate.. Gave him silly money for it, was only £100-120 or something.. I still do them today.

I would not buy work again unless it was a similar situation.. I think paying out £8k+ is a big gamble, are you new to window cleaning? Too many things to go wrong and worry about, and will take over 4 months to be making money.. If you have that sort of money in cash there a few ways I'd rather gamble it.. Pay a canvasser for half the price 2x... Canvass yourself for 4 months, you could build a run worth even more in that time, and have a lot of change out of your 8k

Latest Posts

Back