Does Anyone Eles Clean Like This?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by joe34, May 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Pretty new to wfp been trad for years .

I went round with my mate and he showed me the ropes ,my question is he always cleans the top windows first then leaves them to dry before doing the bottom window below to stop any drips going on the window is this normal or can you wash the bottom one as well nearly straight after? would save abit of time/money but dont know if it would drip any dirty water on to the bottom one?

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

The water from the tops usually hits the bottom sills and will/can bounce onto the glass on the bottom windows. It can dry funny, ie a few spots on the bottom of the glass. But generally its ok.

9 times out of 10 i clean tops, the i just start the bottoms. The last thing i do is rinse the bottom windows before going off down the side.

You will get into a nice pattern on most houses. IE you will clean windows that need longer to drain off first. Windows above conny lids are done last. Windows with roof's in front of em done last yaddad yadaydayd

3. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Cheers mate thanks for the advise.

4. chip

chip Guru

I don't think it affects them doing them straight after.

5. Masons

Masons Guru

Aslong as they arn't streaming you should be fine. I clean downstairs within a minute of the tops unless it's an old stone building, where you get lots of residue

Advertisement