Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does leafleting work?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Even if you only pick one regualar customer it wouldnt matter eventually you would make your money back. I had 2000 cost £40 Ive made that back so many times over in the past few months. One customer £10 4 cleans Ive made my money back 5 cleans it covered all costs 6 cleans im in the money. Leafleting doesnt get you lots of custom but it does work just depends if your hitting the right areas

You gave up??

What did you do??

Windie through and through you is.. (when you can be arsed to go out):rolleyes:

well i just fancied a rest for five years .....and i knew i was going back as that is all i have ever done......the five years turned to ten..the money ran out ...the wife moaned...so i am now back...till i drop....bearing in mind poor mike smith at 59 and me at 54....it makes you think...

i tried to copy my son making a mint selling laptops on ebay...

.er i not a good business man...he is....:rolleyes:

Give up :gush:made that mistake before...not happening again
Ive done that too, few years touring europe a year working in factories got sick of people looking down on me and I was soon out canvassing knocking doors putting leaflets through doors good old facebook.

Back