Dog ****

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SolarPanelCleaning, Jan 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Three ******* times today.

Why must people have dogs?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Always best to look where you are walking and don't forget when doing a risk assessment when you turn up at a job you have the option to drop the work on H&S grounds as dog shite happens to be a slip hazard too :D

3. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

there is nothing worse :eek:
    I had a customers dog jump up at me last week! 1st job of the day and dirty trousers from the hounds filthy paws :mad:

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

its a shame theres no market for it

5. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

They eat dogs in Asia don't there

6. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

It's not that bad in the summer months . It's these dark nights . No one picks it up .

7. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

If you grew up in the 60/70s you'll remember seeing white dog sh!t.....don't see it anymore though...!!!!

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Three times In a day is bad news.....hope you noticed before you started climbing the ladder. There is nothing worse than getting to the top and then the smell suddenly hits you. You look down and dog poo slime is on every rung.
    On one occasion, after poling a window, I put my pole down, upright, leaning against the wall. A few minutes later when I came to collect the pole, I saw that I had placed the handle on the floor, smack bang in the middle of a massive dog turd!
    Whilst we are on the subject....whatever happened to white dog poo?. It used to be everywhere years ago.

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Well shiny....It appears I was writing about white dog poo at the same time as you

10. I thought I'd dodged the first lot. Until I took a drum out of the van to top the trolley up. **** must have been on bottom of container, large turd sat there staring at me.
    How are you supposed to weave a hose in and out of a dog poo garden?!!!! It's like trying to play operation pissed. BUZZ

Advertisement