Dont Look Forward To Some Houses

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Oct 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I got 1 house that is priced at £9.00 and its worth it :) it should take like 20 mins to do :)

but..... every time i go their... its like doing a first clean all over again ! ! cos theirs cobwebs everywhere and leaves all over the frames... it just gets dirty really quick... plus theirs plants all over in the garden which is causing this !

and another house i clean has like dog hairs all over the sills ! loads of dog hair ! :| priced at £8.50

again its well priced ! but its annoying to do cos its the same everytime ! :(

im thinking of putting price up asap

what do u all think

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Im not keen on putting single house up. Your better putting a few up that way if one stops you can maybe cover it when a rise on the others. Have a good look through your books H

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer i have this with 2 houses, cant believe how dirty some house get in a month!

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

If you start to dread doing a house, you should really drop it or put in a price increase.

5. deno

deno Active Member

Seriously if you are not working 8 hours every day i wouldnt put price up yet or drop the customer, not every job can be a gem, take the good with the bad,
    it's about attitude, there seems an obsession with hourly rate and how quick we can do jobs, but when your building a round if you have time it doesnt matter if a job takes 20 mins longer than you would like.
    Once you get busier you can put some prices up.

Good luck with it H

6. harunh

harunh Legend

True mate thanks alot

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

One house I did yesterday had dog shite all over the back garden. Had to keep checking my hose weren't dragging through it! And it was muddy and she nearly sacked me for a **** first wfp clean. I felt suicidal, I can tell ya

8. harunh

harunh Legend

tuffers i have a few houses like this... i think its scruffy as :( its very annoying !!!!

Advertisement