Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is this a good starter set

WCF

Help Support WCF:

E10 contains more Ethanol which is a solvent. It can eat through rubber, plastic and fibreglass, so hoses and seals are likely to perish more quickly because of the higher concentration of ethanol in E10.
Ethanol is hygroscopic, which means that it absorbs water from the atmosphere. And that water, in turn, finds its way into your car, pressure washer, geny, wood chipper etc. It can lead to condensation in fuel tanks, fuel lines and carburettors and cause corrosion in brass, copper, lead, tin and zinc components.

So over time it doesn't exactly separate but if left it absorbs water and that is a higher density than the fuel so will sit at the bottom of any tank or float bowl!
Aye, I need to clean out the float bowl and maybe the jet, quite straight forward.

no there certainly not. I've used a few other companies and will do in the future, but I think for a start up kit and the quality rutlands are hard to beat. Every company has their flaws and Rutlands is customer service I do find it below par. Emails never get replied too and a promise of a call back never happens. Though the advice on hand is incredible, you'll find out what works for you best. Good luck.
I know but Sophie has a nice voice. ?

Back