Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Essex Window Cleaning Round For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sam Cleverley

I will soon be selling some of my long established Essex work.

Roughly £2,000 monthly value, established for 10 years. Very compact, mostly online payments from customers.

Im asking for 6x the monthly value for this extremely good work. The work can be carried out in 3 to 4 days by one person.

Asking price of £12,000.

All enquiries welcome.

Sam

I will soon be selling some of my long established Essex work.

Roughly £2,000 monthly value, established for 10 years. Very compact, mostly online payments from customers.

Im asking for 6x the monthly value for this extremely good work. The work can be carried out in 3 to 4 days by one person.

Asking price of £12,000.

All enquiries welcome.

Sam
Hi Interested Sam, Just like to clarify how many hours your doing for this. Cheers Vaughn.

Hi, i currently have two employees carrying out this work in under 18 hours, which is about 2.5 days for them.
I would say one person could comfortably do the work in 30 hours.
It might take 35+ hours on the first few cleans. But you will be able to do it in under 30 hours once you are used to it.

I have taken a deposit for this work so, all being well, it will be sold in the next 6 weeks or so.
Im happy to take contact details for anyone that maybe interested if the deal falls through.

Latest Posts

Back