Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Eyup from Yorkshire. Starting up newb

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As Yorkshire water is the best in the country?, a D/I system is all thats needed apparently!
You really need a decent TDS meter to check (from a decent supplier so you know it's genuine - Daqua is good).

TDS does vary massively and it can be very different just a single street away as water companies use different sources. The water companies can also switch where your water is coming from so you need to be able to keep an eye on the TDS at all times!

Using DI only for TDS above about 70 is going to be false economy. If you do need an RO then you will also need to know your water pressure as you could need a booster pump as well!

I often wonder how things turn out for new ones interested in becoming window cleaners. The o/p is one of those. He joined on the 12th January, became a Premium Member, and then last visited 3 days later.
Maybe selling used vans has more financial appeal.

I often wonder how things turn out for new ones interested in becoming window cleaners. The o/p is one of those. He joined on the 12th January, became a Premium Member, and then last visited 3 days later.
Maybe selling used vans has more financial appeal.
It’s because buying all the window cleaning kit is easy and you feel like your getting stuck into a new career.
It’s when reality strikes, and you’ve got a massive struggle ahead to get some work together, that things go pear shaped. ?

Ive been in thailand for nearly a month just got back. Ive been looking at kit while ive been away… im just waiting for the right used kit to come along. As im still selling vehicles i had to drop one yesterday for bodywork and a motorbike ive just mot’d, serviced and cleaned today. Im a busy guy but im still on with it dont you worry!

Latest Posts

Back