Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FaceLift 325L compact

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JohnDoeWindows

Anyone have any experience with the FaceLift van mounted systems from WCW?

I have a deal with someone starting out that I will help him out getting started, part of this includes kitting him out with the gear he needs. He's too far away from me realistically to make use of my static water production. 

I was thinking of buying a 400gpd ro/Di system and kitting him out with a backpack, trolley and barells but the FaceLift compact RO/DI system actually works out cheaper and comes with a 22ft pole etc.

Are they any good? 

Anyone have any experience with the FaceLift van mounted systems from WCW?

I have a deal with someone starting out that I will help him out getting started, part of this includes kitting him out with the gear he needs. He's too far away from me realistically to make use of my static water production. 

I was thinking of buying a 400gpd ro/Di system and kitting him out with a backpack, trolley and barells but the FaceLift compact RO/DI system actually works out cheaper and comes with a 22ft pole etc.

Are they any good? 
I have a facelift 325 compact in my new van and it’s a great little system mine is just a delivery unit as I have a static 40/40 RO at home fitting it for me was a ball ache but that was down to the van fuel tank in the way of where the fixings need to be bolted down so had to strap it in the end.

the power up hd is essential otherwise it’s a bit awkward leaning in the back of the van to wind the hose in ?

I have a facelift 325 compact in my new van and it’s a great little system mine is just a delivery unit as I have a static 40/40 RO at home fitting it for me was a ball ache but that was down to the van fuel tank in the way of where the fixings need to be bolted down so had to strap it in the end.

the power up hd is essential otherwise it’s a bit awkward leaning in the back of the van to wind the hose in ?
Yeah definitely looks good, I personally have a 500L PureFreedom delivery system. Wish I had known about the FaceLift compact compact I first started out, the starter kit including an electric reel, RO/DI on board system, 22ft hybrid pole comes to around £1900. Can't complain at that price!

Yeah definitely looks good, I personally have a 500L PureFreedom delivery system. Wish I had known about the FaceLift compact compact I first started out, the starter kit including an electric reel, RO/DI on board system, 22ft hybrid pole comes to around £1900. Can't complain at that price!
Yes there quite good value where are you buying it from is that price plus vat ?

Okey mate I’m going to save you a **** load of money the guy where I had mine from is doing that package for £1990 including the vat and it will be delivered directly from the window cleaning warehouse anyway ? 

I’ll pm you mate 

325l will be too small, especially if he’s filtering directly into the tank, it’ll take hours to fill with 450gpd

if he had a static RO system filtering into a large so he could quickly refill his van tank during his working day it’d probably be ok.

I have the 325l great little system had mine over 5 years only thing I would add is spreader plates to go underneath the floor as these wasn’t supplied with the fixing mounts. 

I have the delivery only as I produce my own pure at home via a static system, all my work is very local can refilled if needed but in all honestly I can just get away with 325l 99.9% of the time. 

Would a purefreedom electric reel fit onto this tank?
No, I very much doubt it, the reason is there are pre-drilled holes in which a brass thread is placed into to bolt a reel to the top these will have been done at the point of manufacture, you could ask if it's possible to have bespoke pre-drilled holes as WCW and PF are now part of the same firm,

but to be honest, their customer service isn't top notch and with my PowerUp reel they have fitted it too far back so when I pull my hose out it has rubbed on the front edge of the tank where it slopes down, and has worn it away

No, I very much doubt it, the reason is there are pre-drilled holes in which a brass thread is placed into to bolt a reel to the top these will have been done at the point of manufacture, you could ask if it's possible to have bespoke pre-drilled holes as WCW and PF are now part of the same firm,

but to be honest, their customer service isn't top notch and with my PowerUp reel they have fitted it too far back so when I pull my hose out it has rubbed on the front edge of the tank where it slopes down, and has worn it away
Tha ks saved me some money you have ??

Tha ks saved me some money you have ??
I assume that you already have the PF reel why don't you just get a 350ltr Wyedale tank and cage from PF, I had an upright 350ltr PF system in my old van and just had my old PowerUp reel bolted to the floor, depends on what other available space you need in your van

I'll have a look in my van just now to see if it's possible to place some unistrut on top of tank and bolt another reel on top

Saw on Facebook the other day compact 325l had two power up reels on top looked like they used unistrut ?

These are the measurements of the placement of threaded holes

46cm front to back inner most

22cm front to back Outermost

Innermost holes 21cm width apart

Outermost 37cm width apart1000007075.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20231216_131111834.jpg
    PXL_20231216_131111834.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20231216_131051518.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231216_131051518.MP.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20231216_130934663.jpg
    PXL_20231216_130934663.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 7
I assume that you already have the PF reel why don't you just get a 350ltr Wyedale tank and cage from PF, I had an upright 350ltr PF system in my old van and just had my old PowerUp reel bolted to the floor, depends on what other available space you need in your van

I'll have a look in my van just now to see if it's possible to place some unistrut on top of tank and bolt another reel on top
Took the plunge and bought one of a friend.

It needs a outlet tap do you know which size I need? Tried looking for one on wcw but states nothing about size.

Thanks

Back