Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO New Model Citroen Dispatch Owners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not sure if there are many on here, but I want to pick your brains. 

I've had mine from new and today it cut out on me while driving. I pulled away from a roundabout in 2nd and went up to 3rd, then all of a sudden it lost power, I had the radio on so couldn't hear the engine. I thought as I was going up a hill that I must have put it in 5th by mistake so I shifted down to 2nd. No power at all. The road was very narrow, power steering non existent so I put the hazards on and rolled back onto a verge. I tried turning it over 3 or 4 times before it fired up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, everytime I select a radio channel and then turn the engine off, I'll start the engine and 87.5 FM always comes on (which isn't a radio station) and not the last station I listened to.

Another thing is when you stop the engine but use say the electric window and not get out and lock the van and then turn the ignition key it sometimes just does a slight turn of the engine without cranking it over. You have to turn it to off and then turn the ignition on. 
I have a new one no problems at all going well

I have a 2016 Dispatch done 44k miles and its one of the best vans ive driven

Getting rid of it in 4-6 months and getting a brand new 2020 plate 

Highly recommend 

I’ve got a 2017 plate Citroen Disoatch

only done 17k miles but no problems whatsoever.

its not the stop start version thank goodness as I feel that’s something else that has potential to go wrong. Battery did go flat the other day but that was because I left lights on.

i think they’re an excellent workhorse van and you can buy brand new for £13k

Not sure if there are many on here, but I want to pick your brains.

I've had mine from new and today it cut out on me while driving. I pulled away from a roundabout in 2nd and went up to 3rd, then all of a sudden it lost power, I had the radio on so couldn't hear the engine. I thought as I was going up a hill that I must have put it in 5th by mistake so I shifted down to 2nd. No power at all. The road was very narrow, power steering non existent so I put the hazards on and rolled back onto a verge. I tried turning it over 3 or 4 times before it fired up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, everytime I select a radio channel and then turn the engine off, I'll start the engine and 87.5 FM always comes on (which isn't a radio station) and not the last station I listened to.

Another thing is when you stop the engine but use say the electric window and not get out and lock the van and then turn the ignition key it sometimes just does a slight turn of the engine without cranking it over. You have to turn it to off and then turn the ignition on.
Hi I’m have similar issues with mine, radio settings , eco mode speedo and now limp mode all within a week did you ever find the fault cheers

Back