Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing commercial Job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would not go under £50

Are you new to window cleaning or commercial ?

Those type of frames / glass can be surprisingly difficult to get spot free - I like to wagtail when poss on lower sections -

the signage looks awkward -

Also inside will need doing I expect ?

We cleaned that for 6 years! Lost it about 9 months ago. The cleaning company said they would throw in the window cleaning with the cleaning. Im gathering they lost it all??

It depends how much you want it?if they can cancalled the last window cleaner because the cleaning company were going to do it for free they may be looking to pay peanuts.

I have quoted a couple of jobs recently were the price the company was paying was really low.

Looked at a well known jewellery shop Saturday that are paying £19 for 6 cleans a week and has to be done between 8-9am ,even the Nationals would not go that low.

It depends how much you want it?if they can cancalled the last window cleaner because the cleaning company were going to do it for free they may be looking to pay peanuts.I have quoted a couple of jobs recently were the price the company was paying was really low.

Looked at a well known jewellery shop Saturday that are paying £19 for 6 cleans a week and has to be done between 8-9am ,even the Nationals would not go that low.
We didn't get much for the mentioned above pub. We did it more for the fact it's smack bang in the middle of town, so would very occasionally pick up passers by asking for quotes

personally I wouldn't go any lower than £75. on the outsides. those two patio umbrellas look like they could make things a little awkward and that signage, as someone already mentioned, looks like it could be a PITA too. Also at once every 2 weeks doesn't give you much margin for error. e.g. if you get a run or two of dirty water off those frames its sitting on the glass for two weeks to be spotted!

Could be a nice job but i'd price like you don't need it, unless like Chris Dall, you believe it would lead to incremental sales.

50 pounds a time hit it hard with the water on full rince the life out of it and you should be fine ,

Latest Posts

Back