Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Faulty Thermopure System (Ionic System)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

YES .... the van appears to be working when the engine is off, new wiring, new parts fitted etc, hopefully this is the last of it and I can post positive issues!

Thanks for all your help guys, the comments were invaluable. ?

Sounds like they arnt telling you the truth new wiring what a joke wiring has nothing to do with it running with the engine running and it not working when engine is off it’s a fuel issue , I think they are making it up as they go along , but as long as it’s working ok that’s the main thing , when they are working right they are very good , enjoy working with hot water you will notice a big difference especially on plastic and first cleans . 

so did you ask them what the problem was?was it the wiring loom on the split charge relay?what a total faff for you esp if you ve had the system a year  and parted with an eye watering amount of money(grippatank would of been cheaper mate and would have fixed the problem straight away)....

still......hopefully you can just crack on with your work with hot water every day now without issues.....??

C6EC4E13-CE99-4B59-88A3-FE66EFCCDEC5.jpeg

3A74AF95-F28B-4433-850A-4E1D45F5CF0F.jpeg

Electrical then ?
Don’t believe that for a muinit , if it was electrical and the batteries were low on power changing a wiring loom will do nothing , either the batteries are knackered or arnt being charged enough .

i still say it has all the symptoms of being connected to the wrong fuel line 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back