Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favorite Photos

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rain don't matter

I worked in bedford with Damo the other friday in the bad rain

It's only pure water falling out of the sky

I get that everyday while working anyway

Ok mate. Can't argue with that. I just hate getting wet. Hey my eldest daughter used to live in Bedford!! She might of had a window cleaner there

c9746cc34a38310d705f4680fa93c63f.jpg

Lanzarote January last year. I miss that place

Hay Greener do you do a bit carp fishing then?
Yes mate, don't get out as much as I'd like though since having the little ones :confused: what about you buddy @kahoona da ya do a spot of fishing mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
yep i love it, have been a carper for over 30 years now. been lucky enough to fish some fantastic waters, with some great anglers too.

I'm a stalker type fisherman

Pike and perch are my favourite but i will stalk chub and barbel as well

Love stalking with my fly gear too

Up close and personal eh Dave, that's a pukka way fishing mate. Nothing beats it for excitement value when you can see the fish taking your bait. Epically when you have been crouching in the bank side undergrowth for previous couple of hrs,

I love me carp fishing, generally try to go for 2-3 nights at a time all snug in my bivvy /emoticons/smile.png as the years have gone on its more about the chilling out than actually catching fish anymore.

Yep I know feeling mate, where abouts do you fish, if you don't mind me asking.
Mainly on waters around Wiltshire although I've prodemently fished the same water that's only 20mins drive from my house the last couple of years as its ABSOLUTELY stunning and very well run, it only has six swims and homes around 6 40s and many 30s I love it /emoticons/wink.png although saying that I have been known to travel 6 hours for a weekend fishing LOL.

Nice fish, and an angler in the making? You some good waters around your way, I know a few guys who fish one of the syndicate lakes I'm a member of, who hail from Wiltshire way, top fellas.

Back