Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

if you have controller with one stop would you still need univalve?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Just wanted to throw that out there and hear  opinions. Was thinking if you gotta have controller anyway, why not get with one stop and would it make univalve not needed? Cheers all : )

I have 3 poles, all fitted with univalves. I also have the one stop. Here's my reason why I have both.

The univalve is quicker to use as the hose is next to your hand, also there will be certain areas of your round where the one stop will struggle to send a signal.

The one stop is brilliant when you know your going to turn the water off for a while and am not close to your van. It will turn the pump completely off whereas as univalve doesn't so creates back pressure.

When collapsing the pole between windows I use the univalve, when it's time to knock for the money and maybe a chat I use the one stop ?

Steve's nailed it.

If you use a trolley just fit a switch. If my controller ever burns out that's probably what I'll do as I run flat out all the time any way

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back