Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feeling Abit Pee`ed Off This Week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Newish 3 bed 7:50 / 8:50. 10 with conny

4 bed 10 /12 . With conny 13/14

Are u just starting out ?

Cause if u are people really dont like wfp. Most put up with it was they have had same window cleaner years.

I do wfp upstairs and traditional down. Keeps people happy.

But to be honest I would go work at ee or nissan.

Too many window cleaners in the area going after the same good areas. The crapper areas have old boys doing full houses for £3:50.

Yes ive started encouraging customers to pay by bacs and some do. Others still send cheques.

Theses customers im on about just dont want to pay unless they have too.

They do get dropt straight away but I end up lossing 1 clean.......

Now im pricing new jobs that call me from Middlesbrough over what I would normally chargejust cause I dont want the hassel of all this for £6.50...........

Im now saying £10. Min.

Iv just got some new customers abit far from where i live that iv said to pay via bacs but its really frustrating with some ppl..they seem to forget to pay and some say they will transfer it on such a day and dont.i asked one to pay by tuesday and they havnt...

How hard is it to pay online..its never been so easy for custies yet they still dont pay ontime.

Then theres those that just decide they arent paying and ignore your calls etc...what makes them tgink its ok to rip people off like that? I wish there was a solution for it..i do end up dropping them but they still end up getting away with it.

Knock them up everytime your passing or go out of your way to do it when you know they will be in.

post a reminder through there door and txt/email them

you dont take your car to a garage and expect to pay as and when why is window cleaning different?

Iv just got some new customers abit far from where i live that iv said to pay via bacs but its really frustrating with some ppl..they seem to forget to pay and some say they will transfer it on such a day and dont.i asked one to pay by tuesday and they havnt...

How hard is it to pay online..its never been so easy for custies yet they still dont pay ontime.

Then theres those that just decide they arent paying and ignore your calls etc...what makes them tgink its ok to rip people off like that? I wish there was a solution for it..i do end up dropping them but they still end up getting away with it.
Some have been giving new customer 12 month contracts to sign. Not sure it would work myself.

I find within 2 cleans you know weather customers gunna be a problem or not.

But its been going on for years. People will always try it on.

Its hard finding good work with good customers.

I got 5 new houses on a council estate all next to each other.

1, got no cash can u come back .

1. Didnt pay after second clean. Kept getting fobed off when collecting.

2. Not this month.

1. Great customer. Always pays without problem.

So now im doing 1 only in that street lol

Latest Posts

Back