Female ride-along

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by David K, May 29, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. David K

David K Forum Addict

Hi fellow honorable water-providers ! :) So ive been wondering . My wife is without job during a mental breakdown(stress) at her previuos job as a Clerk . So we decided to work together on -off as she have better Days than others , or she have work to do round the house . (1-2 days a week) Anyway ! Ive been spending a lot of time training her to become a trad-windy , an shes is Now fully capable to do insides / outsides . Its a great help , and when im doing wfp on my route , she just go leafletting in the meantime . A great companionship .
    The question is : have you guys ever or is bringing your missus to work , trained Them to earn the cash along with you . ? :D

Advertisement
  2. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I would work with my Mrs if she was up for it and I know we'd work well together but she wouldn't be able to hack this sort of work. I'll leave her to her hairdressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

My wife works with me quite often on larger projects, not only skilled at trad but also WFP and all the cleaning work we do. She used to work in care homes as a care assistant, 20p per hour above minimum wage, she triples that on the glass.

4. David K

David K Forum Addict

Great to hear green ! :thumbsup:

5. David K

David K Forum Addict

I see ! Must be honest to say that she dosnt do ladder work thoug , thats next step in the training . Starting Out with 1 section .

6. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Was contemplating on throwing the missus a few quid to deliver leaflets

7. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I'd never cope with the Mrs working with me! On the glass is the only me time I get. Also wouldn't be able to have that cheeky chippy or pasty (shes on a diet I eat what she eats, I'm not a ******* rabbit!!) Plus she doesnt like me smoking so the ciggie breaks would be out. Fair play if you can, i dont think i could

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. David K

David K Forum Addict

Totally understand that . Ive told her that i Like her helping Out , its really helpfull but i wouldnt be happy with it all week , love solo work too . But 1-2 days a week Works Out great . ( guessing its mutual ) :DWe need Our alonetime too . ;)

9. Markyboy 50

I love the solitude of the job. Love working alone. It wouldn't work for me taking the lady friend along.

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

My missus has no interest in what i do as long as i bring the money in
    She can stick to her job
    Plus she would do my nut in

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement