Flooded me van!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by shazzy692002, Mar 12, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

S0o today for the 1st time, I flooded my van, Yes 2 and a 1/2 years ive been filling that thing but today I did not connect a pipe properly and it flooded for about 2 hours. There I am with a bucket getting it out of the foot well bit. To top it off, its parked in my garage which is also flooded.

My own stupidity getting complacent.

Its bad enough that im home so dam early as had only 2 hours work booked in and earnt a measly £48. On such a glorious day too. The 1st week I have not been catching up due to the fanbloodytastic weather....

And

"yes there is more"

I hurt my finger an netball last night. think its broken,

So im having a bad week. Feel free to give me sympathy as im needing it write now. Don't worry I will hug myself
    ( )
    ( )

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Aw shazzy we all get those days. I flooded my bloody van several time due to filling the tank and forgetting to come back finding the water brimming over the top and into the van!! I ended up drilling small holes in my footwell to get all the water out! Grab a cider sit in the sun and all will be good once more;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

shazzy692002 I flood my van at least twice a month as I always forget it's filling as don't have an auto cut out fitted so know how you feel. Sometimes I just drive around after it's been flooded and as I look behind in me mirrors I'm leaving a trail of water behind me. I get the odd look and some drivers start honking their horns too :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A young brunette goes into the doctor’s office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
    “Impossible,” says the doctor. “Show me.”
    She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so it goes on, everywhere she touches makes her scream.
    The doctor says, “You’re not really a brunette, are you?”
    She says, “No, I’m really a blonde.”
    “I thought so,” he says. “Your finger is broken.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurty fingers are a pain in the bum so hope you can work ok with it strapped up if its broken.;)

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Sorry Shaz, but I'm smirking.

*legs it before the females gang up on me*

5. shazzy692002

Only a cruel person would laff at my expense!!!! I decided I don't like Tuffers any more. hee hee.

I would have never been able to drive it Smurf , the footwell was chin deep. lol. I only went in there to get a scrim to do my inside house windows.

As you can imagine, my house windows did not get done, so if anyone knows a w/c let me know. xx

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I did laugh too if I'm honest Tuffers with the image of shazzy going bolistic with a garage & van full of water :rofl:

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Was a bloody good job you went in to get that scrim then shazzy

8. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Have you got that "sinking" feeling...!! shazzy, hug hug, will be a better day tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Have you got room in the garage for an IBC tank (1mx1.2m) or a 500L Slimline (70cm diameter)

10. norm

norm Grand Master

:( better day tomorrow shazzy692002

Advertisement