Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer design key info for traditional cleaning service.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mr Klear

Hi folks I’m a newbie going the traditional route however I will not be using a ladder instead a backpack to WFP the top floor the rest will be traditional.

Currently working on a flyer logo design is done with most key info

My question is would it be okay for me to put “Traditional Window cleaner” on the flyer?
Would that be okay or somewhat deceptive? Given the fact I’ll be using wfp not ladders for top?

I doubt many customers would know or even care about the term Traditional - ive found its a term usually used by us rather than the wider public...

Keep our flyer Bold and Simple with your phone number

round my way most all the water pole windys have a pic of a ladder on their van. Ladder = grafter in the publics eyes so even if you wont have one youre best to make out you do. I used to print my flyers myself mine had no images of a ladder or anything else ,what was important was to have a whole lot and dole out every one

round my way most all the water pole windys have a pic of a ladder on their van. Ladder = grafter in the publics eyes so even if you wont have one youre best to make out you do. I used to print my flyers myself mine had no images of a ladder or anything else ,what was important was to have a whole lot and dole out every one
Thanks I don’t have no images on mine either, just my logo ( will be printing some Tees and tops ) what I do and how to contact me.
using a mobile number for now

A6 light gloss one sided flyer maybe small box on the opposite side to write quotes.

@Mr Klear I agree with @WindyinNorfolk most customers won't know the difference whether you put the word 'traditional' or not. 99% of customers won't bat an eyelid If you explain you don't use a ladder due to insurance reasons. If you design your flyers yourself I use a company called "banana-print" and you just upload the design and pick the size and paper quality you want. They are really good prices and it's delivered really quickly. I also just write the price on the back, no need to get two sides of printing then.

Back