Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free postage and packaging!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ordered a 300 ro and they sent me a 200 ro instead from Purefreedom .there's no way I'm going to pay for sending it back they can send me the right one that I ordered and pick up the wrong one they sent me at the same time. Their mistake ??

Well that's an eye opener. I had no idea there were so many suppliers out there. I used to just order everything I needed in one go and take the free shipping! Happy days. You never know, they may even answer the phone at these other companies...?

Well that's an eye opener. I had no idea there were so many suppliers out there. I used to just order everything I needed in one go and take the free shipping! Happy days. You never know, they may even answer the phone at these other companies...?
I do mainly use Gardiners, however if I need information about an order, I use Varitech because they answer their phone ?

I find your comment intriguing with regard to quote "I had no idea there were so many suppliers" is that a generalised meaning that you were unaware of other companies selling window cleaning equipment? 

What I meant by the above was that I was happy to order everything in one place. I bought all my gear from Gardiners by recommendation from you guys, and on another forum. I didn't bother to check out other suppliers or prices, because I was happy where I shopped. I even bought my resin from Gardiners, until they stopped supplying . I never checked the price, I was a happy customer. Over the past couple of years I have found that it's extremely difficult to check buying information from Gardiners, which has meant me buying the wrong products on occasion, and having the hassle of having to return items. If they're too busy to answer the phone, then hire an advisor! As a happy customer I didn't go into M&S Aldi Tesco etc. Now I am an unhappy customer I'm looking at my options.....

What I meant by the above was that I was happy to order everything in one place. I bought all my gear from Gardiners by recommendation from you guys, and on another forum. I didn't bother to check out other suppliers or prices, because I was happy where I shopped. I even bought my resin from Gardiners, until they stopped supplying . I never checked the price, I was a happy customer. Over the past couple of years I have found that it's extremely difficult to check buying information from Gardiners, which has meant me buying the wrong products on occasion, and having the hassle of having to return items. If they're too busy to answer the phone, then hire an advisor! As a happy customer I didn't go into M&S Aldi Tesco etc. Now I am an unhappy customer I'm looking at my options.....
There are many more suppliers offering great equipment pricing and service. It's good to shop around as you'll be less dependent on a fixed supplier when they are hit by demand. 

I've never personally shopped with Gardiners in the 15 years I've been cleaning.

I favour supporting my local independent family business 

Great reply mate. Have a good weekend 

There are many more suppliers offering great equipment pricing and service. It's good to shop around as you'll be less dependent on a fixed supplier when they are hit by demand. 

I've never personally shopped with Gardiners in the 15 years I've been cleaning.

I favour supporting my local independent family business 

Great reply mate. Have a good weekend 
Gardiners is a family business and not that far from you either ??? after they stoped selling resin I phoned Varitech up and spoke to that ziggy chap he quoted me £130 for it including delivery , I said you must be having a laugh he said that was the best price they could do they are in newton abbot only about 120 miles away from me , I ended up buying it from another supplier £85 delivered so it does pay to shop around but the last few times I have phoned Varitech they have been way dearer than anyone else over the years I have spent many thousands of pounds with them as they were the main firm I dealt with before Gardiners existed but now I won’t even bother phoning them  as I feel it’s a complete waist of time . 

I now get my resin from window cleaning warehouse. I phoned them up. They answered the phone.  Advised me to order online as it was cheaper! Good customer service. Simple....

Gardiners is a family business and not that far from you either ??? after they stoped selling resin I phoned Varitech up and spoke to that ziggy chap he quoted me £130 for it including delivery , I said you must be having a laugh he said that was the best price they could do they are in newton abbot only about 120 miles away from me , I ended up buying it from another supplier £85 delivered so it does pay to shop around but the last few times I have phoned Varitech they have been way dearer than anyone else over the years I have spent many thousands of pounds with them as they were the main firm I dealt with before Gardiners existed but now I won’t even bother phoning them  as I feel it’s a complete waist of time . 
Ying and yang. I needed a part for my 11 year R.O. Phoned Ziggy who was extremely polite and efficient and sorted it for me, and it was at my door a day later 

As I can see even without free postage and packaging, Gardiner still works out cheaper than a similar pole from window cleaning warehouse, and you get a "free" brush, and angle adapter. 

Back