Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Samsung Tablet.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Looking at getting a samsung Tablet free from Vodafone (well not exatly but you know what I mean before anyone says owt!)

2GB of data for £20 extra on my phone bill...

Now some of my data is on my pc(dont know why its not on laptop!) Which uses MS office.

Am guessing for it to work on tsblet would Open office work on it or does it need to be on google docs?

Best way to get it on tablet?

Thinking of using it for work

I wouldnt recommend getting that samsung tablet, my mate baught one and they are shyt.

Not the best for internet speed, and as for documents, i wouldnt bother, you cant get microsoft word on them.

Ive got the ipad 4, its milers quicker than my 4gig ram laptop, but still you cant get microsoft word or anything like that on them, and microsoft word is the software all business's use.

Ipad is the don in my eyes for tablets

Just weighin in

Ms office won't work on android device but Kingsoft office opens and edits ms office documents.easy to download through the play store

MS office works on my toshiba at300 tablet. Open office of libre office will also work and open anything.

Got my tablet today.

Will be putting my work on google drive so can use anywere on ny device!

My macbook is the don of all laptops, but I don't rate apple tabs or phones. SAMSUNG all the way as regards tablets.

Let us know how you get on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I have a Samsung phone, consanrtly freezing and breaking, do love it, but not worth the hassle.!

My I phone I had for 2 years never broke.

Back