Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO necessary ??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Evowins

Hi,

My Tap water TDS reading is 057. Do I really need to invest in a RO system or can I just use a di vessel to produce my pure water ??

...........taking into consideration that I am only WC on a part time basis at mo.

Any advice/tips very much appreciated.

Thanks, David.

Hi,My Tap water TDS reading is 057. Do I really need to invest in a RO system or can I just use a di vessel to produce my pure water ??

Thanks, David.
I've just turned a shade of green /emoticons/biggrin.png:D

Mine's 400 often higher.

I've just turned a shade of green /emoticons/biggrin.png:DMine's 400 often higher.
I'm the same tap at 400 plus 57 is after softener and RO. Then Di vessel to bring it down to zero. Changing resin every two months

I'm the same tap at 400 plus 57 is after softener and RO. Then Di vessel to bring it down to zero. Changing resin every two months
Even at 400ppm with decent membranes you should have high 90s rejection rate so about 97% rejection rate would be 12ppm after ro..even 95% would give 20ppm after ro at 400ppm

57 is a bit high after ro

Maybe time to change membranes

I have a 450gpd ro and ppm fluctuates between 285 and 310

I also have good water pressure and my output is around 6ppm just from ro

I actually don't even use a di vessel as my water make up round here leaves no spots at that level

Latest Posts

Back