Gaining Customers In The Winter?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jul 6, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

In the winter u will lose a few customers... But do u lot look to gain customers in the winter to make up for the customers that have been lost?

In the winter im planning on posting 1,000 flyers per week, the customers gained in the winter must be good customers.

What do u all do?

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I never lose any in the winter mate - some do go bi monthly but none of them stop. I don't really have any spare time to go knocking or flyering if I get any new ones it is normally on recommendation. If I get a good new one I ditch a poor paying existing one lol

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Harunh stop talking **** and post some intresting posts lol instead of waffling on about stuff .lol.

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Never lost any in winter. As Marty said some go bi-monthly. I also find the ones I pick up in the winter stick.

5. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

agreed, dont lose any in the winter, most customers want a year round service. stop with the leaflets, just knock instead, and give a leaflet to anyone that signs up or shows interest

6. mark m

mark m Hero

hahahaha i do lose a few each winter as i live in a coastal area and i got a lot of holiday lets which stop in December and dont start again until March but i allow for that

7. harunh

harunh Legend

thats what i like to hear matty ;) I think i may do this thats only if earning enough :p lol

Advertisement