Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner G/neck vaulve and hoseless ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hello every one. will the Gardiner gooseneck vaulve work with my exceed hoseless kit please? Thanks
I did it last week with a jg pushfit connection. After a few houses I ended up with the univalve and hose on the ground. I have now fitted an orange insert into my hose and then into the jg fitting. I have also cut many grooves on the gooseneck valve so the jg fitting bites into it. Will test it tomorrow to see if it all stays in place.

I did it last week with a jg pushfit connection. After a few houses I ended up with the univalve and hose on the ground. I have now fitted an orange insert into my hose and then into the jg fitting. I have also cut many grooves on the gooseneck valve so the jg fitting bites into it. Will test it tomorrow to see if it all stays in place.
Mmm  not shure were on the same wavelenth here. i thought i was talking about the gardiner twist on and off gooseneck vaulve,sorry if i miss led.youI have a univaule set up at the moment,but was thinking of changeing to the gardiner on/off

No, it’s not easily done. There’s no way to adjust the length of the section of hose inside the pole. It’s the same with the new water through goose necks.

When you buy the hose it comes complete with a red jg fitting that clips onto the new style gooseneck, I have bought them but not got round to changing them over, then if I am right you don’t need the black jg stem thing. 
The goose valve is totally different what the person is asking about. I fancy these instead of the univalve, but unsure. I use a swivel gooseneck with I really like, I’m not tubeless either so it could be an option a little unsure. 

I have managed to make a Gardiner gooseneck valve and swivel work for me, but it does have to be set up correctly or it can be a pain. It's not as straightforward as the Univalve but I prefer it.

I've not succeeded in going tubeless with the exceed kit with this setup for the reason already explained. However, I have gone Tubeless by using a JG straight connector on a short hosetail at the base of the pole when closed.

No, it’s not easily done. There’s no way to adjust the length of the section of hose inside the pole. It’s the same with the new water through goose necks.
 I was looking at a vid yesterday,where Alex was replacing the worn out vaulve in the gooseneck vaulve assembly.it was good viewing cause it gave insight into how it worked,which had been puzzling me.i might need another look to be sure,but two separate hose connections to the vaulve wich of course gets twisted sideways,rather than in the vertical plain,like the uni vaulve.At the moment cant think why you couldnt keep the pole hose taughnt.better go and have another closer look cheers

I was looking at a vid yesterday,where Alex was replacing the worn out vaulve in the gooseneck vaulve assembly.it was good viewing cause it gave insight into how it worked,which had been puzzling me.i might need another look to be sure,but two separate hose connections to the vaulve wich of course gets twisted sideways,rather than in the vertical plain,like the uni vaulve.At the moment cant think why you couldnt keep the pole hose taughnt.better go and have another closer look cheers
Hi just had another look I think,might be wrong if one takes apart gooseneck vaive as Alex does,remove the hose clamp longest length of pole hose not the short piece that comes out the top,and indeed gets twisted do away with j/G straight connecter and  reconnect your long lengthpole hose from exceed bottom bung straight to the bottom of the goosneck vaule clamp that.I think thats job done,isnt it?

Latest Posts

Back