Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Pole Clamp Tip

• Thread starter Deleted member 5762
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is how I got on Oct 2020. Still going strong and added life to my SLX-27 from 2017 ? you can see how much clamp 2 section had worn by how much the lever was sticking out.

I've since added Gardiner shims, levers, springs and bolts to the phantom clamp body (with TPU insert) to make the operation smoother.

You may need to file down the edges of clamp body so they close properly. Trial and error will show you how much plastic to shave off to close up the gap properly ?
Maybe a daft question but what do you think the advantages of these clamps are over the original ones ? I haven’t had any issues with the original clamps apart from the odd one coming unglued

Maybe a daft question but what do you think the advantages of these clamps are over the original ones ? I haven’t had any issues with the original clamps apart from the odd one coming unglued
No spinning
Allen key to secure them not glue
Absolutely no wear on any sections in a year of use as the inserts eventually wear but only a couple quid to replace
I can take the clamps off in seconds remove the insert and wash the whole thing if grubby and clean the whole pole

Latest Posts

Back