Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recently upgraded to Gardiner pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks Paul, I still find it frustrating though trying to keep the clamps aligned for neatness. Fussy old fool that I am. ?
I have always closed the poles with the clamps aligned so it’s second nature now . I also find having the poles hoseless makes life  easier for putting poles into the down pipes 

Thanks Paul, I still find it frustrating though trying to keep the clamps aligned for neatness. Fussy old fool that I am. ?
I must admit that while it only takes fractions of a second I do find myself making sure the clamps align with each other. I'm not ocd at all (hope that doesn't cause offence) but I would like the clamps to have maybe V shapes to slot together - might also take some of the twisting forces as well?

I have always closed the poles with the clamps aligned so it’s second nature now . I also find having the poles hoseless makes life  easier for putting poles into the down pipes 
I also use Hoseless but I don't disconnect except when changing poles once or twice a week for soapwashes. I always stow with the top section slightly extended so the kink in the pole hose is always in a slightly different place. Makes it so quick to deploy and re-stow almost without having to think about it or to look and surprisingly I get years out of a pole hose despite the kinking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that while it only takes fractions of a second I do find myself making sure the clamps align with each other. I'm not ocd at all (hope that doesn't cause offence) but I would like the clamps to have maybe V shapes to slot together - might also take some of the twisting forces as well?
You might be surprised how much time it actually adds up to at the end of a day or week. Easily a minute or two in a day I'd say. Virtually nothing by time measurement but it's the interruption and stalling to my almost automatic work flow that frustrates me.

A rounded off V is what I'm suggesting as well.??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back