Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gocardless flaw

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Any updates ? 
Yes. Long story short, customer paid £45 for windows by bank transfer then signed up for Gocardless. Payment by GC initiated before payment allocated to her account.  Wife who does accounts marked £45 as paid but invoice for the £140 gutter clear doesn’t show the £45 credit. Sooooo I see the £95 credit, check invoice and see £140 and wonder what The hell’s going on.

In sum, a mixture of my own incompetence and the credit not showing on the invoice were the issue and not GC. 

Yes. Long story short, customer paid £45 for windows by bank transfer then signed up for Gocardless. Payment by GC initiated before payment allocated to her account.  Wife who does accounts marked £45 as paid but invoice for the £140 gutter clear doesn’t show the £45 credit. Sooooo I see the £95 credit, check invoice and see £140 and wonder what The hell’s going on.

In sum, a mixture of my own incompetence and the credit not showing on the invoice were the issue and not GC. 
well that’s promising , my millions have been coming through ok then ?

Then for whatever reason they only billed the customer £95. The fault is in the sync between Aworka and GC. For whatever reason Aworka has clearly taken the previous payment of £45 from the invoice, i.e put your customer into credit. Let your customer know and then bill them the remaining £45 but it is definitely Aworka you need to contact.
I love saying I told you so ???

200.gif

Latest Posts

Back