Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gone Big!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dsalkeld

Evenin' All,

Just wanted to share my new setup.

Build up Story.....

I started WFP with a Surflo Backpack and 25ltr barrels. I then built a trailer with a shelf for the Backpack and 6 barrels with a caravan pump to fill.

As the principle of this worked I got a Brenderup 1150 trailer with a 250ltr tank and bilge pump.......OK till I employ and the backpacks keep failing.

I then put 100psi pumps on with controlers and 2 hosereels............fine but in the open it gets water in the controllers and with 2 of us we're topping up twice a day.

So...........I looks on E-Bay for a box trailer.............A Ha! there's an old "Reach and Wash" Ifor Williams system up for peanuts......Place a bid :)

BINGO....gets it for peanuts :)

Get it home...looks at all the **** poles and the old 40" Filter system.....scratching our heads ???

"What you wanna do with it?" my mate asks.

"Rip it out!"

So we're left with a Trailer and 1000ltr Tank. We fit 2 pumps and controllers, 2 hose reels and away it goes.....perfik ;-)

Only half fill the tank and out we go on Mon morning with my Skoda Octavia 1.6....it's towing weight is 1200kg....I weigh the trailer.......1450kg...........

DOH..........

Cutting a long story short I get a Land Rover Discovery 2 TD5................View attachment 2114View attachment 2115View attachment 2116View attachment 2117

View attachment 1371

View attachment 1372

View attachment 1373

View attachment 1374

thats very good that mate ! /emoticons/tongue.png

if i seen that trailer on the road id think its a catering unit or something /emoticons/tongue.png but no its a wfp unit ! thats unique mate first wfc trailer i seen haha

Ah......Are you coming to work with me.........If so come up Friday ;-)
if i could i would, ive got to fit 7 days work into 5 days that week, 2 days window cleaning and 3 days taking out and re fitting a kitchen so be early starts and late finishes for me.

Nice set up but looks a lot of aggro with trailer.
Not really....bear in mind I've always used a trailer.Yes a Trani size van would, business wise, be ideal but we wanted a van AND personal car but can't afford 2 veihcles.

So this unit is just the job....for me

nice......good effort

good to see another trailor wfp system i'll get some pics of my baby set up........well compared to your trailor it is lol

Back