Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Google+ / Places

Tell me everything you know about it!

I cant get it to show up on a certain search term ''window cleaners in Dunfermline'' or window cleaning in Dunfermline''

I have noticed that only people from Dunfermline are shown on it soooo I got my employees, girlfriends mums address (dunfermline address) and used that for another listing with Google in the hope that it will show up.

Any other ideas?

My landing page shows up just below Google places but unless it at the top of it im not going to be happy.

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

On google places you can add post codes for the areas you work in, not sure if you can beat google places in search ranking. Add a page to your website that focuses on window cleaning in Dumfermline should get that page ranking for that keyword

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive tried that. Its not helping. Ive got a landing page thas for Dunfermline. I think its to do with the homepage my self though

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

Google will usually send someone to the page that is most relevent to them. Check the title tags and h1 tag is targeted for dunfermline. Even a sub domain like window-cleaning-lifer.com/dunfermline would improve that ranking.

Advertisement