Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got My First Warning Off Anouther Windie Today Lol!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cheers mate- i managed to get the price up to summat more reasonable, could be thats why mr.richardson stopped goin!time will tell.

did u get that old ladys house i told u about? id think ude get a lot just by being female n friendly type of person
Yeah done that lady last week, Thank for that. x

Cheers for all the comments guys, I was only slightly arguing back with the guy as he thought he had the right to give it to me lol!

I'll get on with anyone and there seems to be plenty of windies round here so no doubt I'll bump into others but I can't help it if the house I cleaned was anouther windies, at the end end of the day the customer decides, whether its reliability, the quality of the job or just the price, its they're decision.

Just that there is a few vans with Cheshire window cleaning on running around Altrincham area. Wondered if you were the same guy. Do you use the window cleaning shop on the A6

No wasn't me pal, I'm not that big yet lol and I've just sold my van as I wanted to use my a4 avant instead as I was getting annoyed with having to climb on the roof to get the ladders off!!

I went into the shop on the a6 once to get some ettore liquid but I find it easier to just order from wintecs although they did mess my last order up!

Back