Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

greenpro gone awol?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aye, I will let you into a Tip about what a middle class customer wants. Firstly they all want reliability and a reason why you will not becoming that day, just text them the reason. Secondly they want someone trustworthy because the one I was recently cleaning had a new 60 grand car in driveway. I was cleaning next to it and made sure I never touched it, I should have asked her to move it but no one was in anyway. The last thing is the condition you leave the windows, job in, like leaving the gate open because everything must go back to original place. The price I have found is not really an issue when the couple earn over 2 grand clear a week. They will even stick with you if your work isn't first class as long as the rest is in place. I have heard this from other customers who tell me they would like to change but the guy is reliable, honest, likeable and been doing my windows for years. There you have it, the formula for a professional window cleaning business, stick to that and nothing will go wrong and they like my new idea. Its a card with my bank details on it and all I do is tick the day box that the windows were done. I believe its more personal than cashless or a text saying you owe me money. My card says "If you want to make payment then here's my bank details.

very true, my towns only small, yet I know of a good dozen or so cleaners come here, as its close to Ipswich and all the suburban areas merge into eachother, so they get flooded with windys. So i ventured a little further out to some rural areas where they dont go so much. one village, though 10 miles out, Ive picked up what is £150 odd for the trip, so its worth it. Might not have worked out, but like you say, dont know till you try. Also its nice to get out somewhere different.

Now thats a point. i wonder could you have the marker put from elsewhere instead of your house? you know, say a nicer area further out.

Yeah you can do mate that’s what I did but I got some enquiries that we’re just too far to drive for 1 job. You can also give him a list of 8 postcodes that go in order (MK1 MK2 MK3 etc) I tried that but there wasn’t enough demand in those areas 

Aye, I will let you into a Tip about what a middle class customer wants. Firstly they all want reliability and a reason why you will not becoming that day, just text them the reason. Secondly they want someone trustworthy because the one I was recently cleaning had a new 60 grand car in driveway. I was cleaning next to it and made sure I never touched it, I should have asked her to move it but no one was in anyway. The last thing is the condition you leave the windows, job in, like leaving the gate open because everything must go back to original place. The price I have found is not really an issue when the couple earn over 2 grand clear a week. They will even stick with you if your work isn't first class as long as the rest is in place. I have heard this from other customers who tell me they would like to change but the guy is reliable, honest, likeable and been doing my windows for years. There you have it, the formula for a professional window cleaning business, stick to that and nothing will go wrong and they like my new idea. Its a card with my bank details on it and all I do is tick the day box that the windows were done. I believe its more personal than cashless or a text saying you owe me money. My card says "If you want to make payment then here's my bank details.
The thread is about pro green and lead generation, but the the last four post you’ve posted on this thread are all about you ?

I heard if you say his name 3 times in the mirror he will appear?

If you tap your heels together at the same time he also grants a wish!

door knocking is quit soul distroying, thay ither just want to call the police caus thay think ur a thief, get ****** of cause there dinners on the table or look at u like ur some kind of drifting street tramp with a begging bowl

Change your appearance then mate. Get a different hair style, wear a shirt and trousers.. whatever. Clearly if they're treating you like that then you need to change their first impression of you. I'm not the tidiest person either and although they're a decade old i still wear a shirt lol. I'm not getting the greatest customer base but I'm getting there..

Well,

Greenpro is still about as I see he's got a round for sale on another forum 10/8/. !!!

Might be packing up as he's made too much money !

Christ the day he jacks it in is the day i'm going to seriously panic. I really hope he doesn't, i've come to look at him like a rock star in the windy world lol.

Moving abroad I heard to be with his wife. He can run Green Pro from over there now the biz has been franchised. Lucky man. This is my goal. Nice villa in Spain.

I spoke to him a couple of months ago and his plan was to run the business from Asia I think that’s where his Mrs is from wasn’t expecting him to move that fast 

Still find that hard to believe!

Forgive the stupid question but if he's employing people i can see what he'd be running.. but if he's selling franchises and those people are in effect running their own business's, what does he need to run? - i suppose selling more franchises? - i'm clearly not seeing the bigger picture..

If you tap your heels together at the same time he also grants a wish!

Change your appearance then mate. Get a different hair style, wear a shirt and trousers.. whatever. Clearly if they're treating you like that then you need to change their first impression of you. I'm not the tidiest person either and although they're a decade old i still wear a shirt lol. I'm not getting the greatest customer base but I'm getting there..

Christ the day he jacks it in is the day i'm going to seriously panic. I really hope he doesn't, i've come to look at him like a rock star in the windy world lol.
Mate, get yourself some new smart shirts. M&S do a pack of 3 for £30, they’re crackers! Seriously, you’ll notice the diffrence, shirts don’t last long and for the price of a first clean it’s worth it!

Think his wife is from Thailand, you can buy a house out there for less than he charges to clean 10 houses. Whatever the truth he's worked hard and earned it, if true. Sounds like some members need to rely more on themselves rather than Darren. 
You can also buy your wife out there, or so I’ve been told.?

Latest Posts

Back