Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GrippaTank electric Reels - Stainless steel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230923_191312.jpg20230923_191321.jpg20230923_191333.jpg20230923_191420.jpg
Two available. Both have the pull out roller guide option fitted. That's an additional extra worth an extra couple of hundred quid. The RRP on these is just over £1k each. Asking £500 each. It is no secret on this forum that I am not a fan of these reels. They are however high quality materials and a bargain price.

I have a pair of the SS old type and after they were converted to electric they have been fine.
I had issues with one of these burning out fuses at first. Those boxes fitted in between controller and reel solved that. I believe they fit them as standard nowadays. I do prefer the ReelMaster ones we have replaced them with, the only area these are superior is in the pull out roller guide, PF don't sell anything as tough and hard wearing as these pull out ones.

I had issues with one of these burning out fuses at first. Those boxes fitted in between controller and reel solved that. I believe they fit them as standard nowadays. I do prefer the ReelMaster ones we have replaced them with, the only area these are superior is in the pull out roller guide, PF don't sell anything as tough and hard wearing as these pull out ones.
If I was running another van I would buy them. Grippa would buy them back but I realise there is no communication between you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back