Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning... How do ye do it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's safe to use at 100% mix so don't need to worry about that. It's more a question of wasting it and using more than necessary. The reason I use a strong mix on the brush head is that when you've given a quick go over with the water turned it gets quite diluted so you need to start with a stronger mix when you do it that way.

Spraying it on directly I'd use a weaker mix.
Thanks for the info, I'll take note of that, makes sense. Appreciate the tips?

I stopped doing add-ons completely this year so only do windows, so on first cleans a quick 2-3  sprays on a brush head for upper windows across 2-3 windows per application works fine for me as with the amount of water needed on some first cleans it becomes adequately diluted and the clients have been well impressed with the end results. ?

Just to add a did a modern Methodist church this morning with white plastic frames, which hadn't been cleaned in over 10 years and they came up well but definitely needed a good dose of neat Ubik  

Ah ok I see that you are applying it on the brush neat and then scrubbing straight away , we have a 10-1 mix in a backpack and spray the whole of gfs on the front and the windows at the same time then wfp starting at the top and working down from gfs to the windows , so it does dry especially in hot or windy weather but as soon as you put water on it it revitalises it and the dirt come straight off with one pass of the brush 

Back