Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter sucker any good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks everyone, it’s the first time I’ve been challenged over it and although I’m confident with the use of the vac it’s like they say in the song ”the camera never lies”
I will have to get proficient with the son in laws go pro ?

Do you show the customer any footage or do they ask for it to be e- mailed etc ?
Cheers

Dabber
I occasionally show the customer before and after footage especially if there was any known blockages , we do work for  some property management companies that will ask for footage on certain jobs . But generally  use it for my convenience 

I occasionally show them if they are standing there watching and I have the camera on. I always take the camera with me in case its needed.

Quick update,I had a call from the customer this morning saying what a great job I’d done.It poured down here last night and his gutters were flowing freely into a water butt.

Been out practising with the go pro this morning and definitely going to use it going forward.
Cheers 

Dabber

Quick update,I had a call from the customer this morning saying what a great job I’d done.It poured down here last night and his gutters were flowing freely into a water butt.

Been out practising with the go pro this morning and definitely going to use it going forward.
Cheers 

Dabber
They're good to use, I use a GoPro Hero 4.

Stream it to my phone that is on the hand held section of the gutter pole, using the Go Pro app ?

Latest Posts

Back