Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vacuum camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mine connects via blue tooth. Most of the time I take a video and watch it once I download it to my phone. Then I know where the bad bits are. Its no good on black gutters though as I cant really see much.

I just realised (after I posted a question about a camera), I dug out my cheap "go pro" and forgot that it does live streaming with the app. Basically, for those asking, if you download the app relevant to your camera (mine is a £60 SJ cam), to connect to the camera you usually switch it on and press a button (it may have a little wireless icon on the button), this creates it's own WiFi (they don't connect via Bluetooth), it will give you a wireless to connect to just like your home wifi so connect to that on your phone (will probably need a password but that should come up on the camera screen when you press the WiFi button, if not it's likely that the password may be 12345678  Then go into the app and you should be able to live stream. Just a case then of attaching it to the gutter vac and you can see what you're sucking up, mine records as well which they all probably will do

Latest Posts

Back